Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have four very old dolls - how do you I determine their

Customer Question

I have four very old dolls - how do you I determine their value, I don't believe that any of them have their original clothes. All are googly eye
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

The value of the bisque head, sleeper-eye doll with jointed composition body that is shown in the one image attached here would depend on how tall she is and the maker mark on it. The maker mark is usually found on the back of the head, on either the neck area or just underneath the hair wig at nape of neck. Please let me know if you find the mark and I can help provide the estimate of value.

~Nora