Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1954 porcelain punch bowl with 12 cups. No cracks

Customer Question

I have a 1954 porcelain white punch bowl with 12 cups. No cracks or chips. Hand sage green leaf painting done along middle to edge. Any idea of value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark, if any.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Depending on the maker and form shape, a white porcelain punch bowl set can sell for $75 - $350 on today's market. I will be happy to be of further assistance if you can send photos. There is not an additional charge here to send pictures.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am not satisfied. Sorry. Just want my money back. Thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora