Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Do u have experts on values of early edition of L. Baum Oz

Customer Question

do u have experts on values of early edition of L. Frank Baum Oz series: the wizard of oz,the road to oz, dorothy and the wizard in oz, tic tok of oz, the patchwork girl of oz. also Shakespeare's complete works, students cambridge addition edited by ***** ***** neilson, copyright 1906. and lastlyBlack Beauty, copyright 1894 by j hoverdon and co. published by h m caldwell and co
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

I will be happy to help you with your books, however I only assess one volume or one matched set of volumes per question here. Please choose on and let me know. As well, the Oz books would each require images of the books.

~Nora