Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Attached is photo of antique Majolica oil lamp with erected

Customer Question

Attached is photo of antique Majolica oil lamp with erected fluted hade. The base is a monkey holding a coconut. This piece is by Wedgewood and all info would be appreciated Also it's market value
Kindest Regards
Marilee Manningm
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There are no photos that rode along with your original inquiry.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the lamp and any marks or labels so that I can get visual clues of the maker, date, style and value.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time is best) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can not send pics invalid address

I got the picture here of the bottom. Just do whatever you did again for the a pic of the whole lamp.

The Add Files feature works by sending one at a time.