rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have an old mirror 36" tall by 17" wide. Very

Customer Question

I have an old mirror 36" tall by 17" wide. Very ornate frame with a design etched on the mirror. I want to know what it is worth, or rather what I could get for it if I sell.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. An antique mirror with an ornate gesso or wood frame and an etched design on the glass in this size is from the 1910 to 1930 time period and would have an average value of $150 to $200.00 in the secondary market like Ebay, estate sales, church sales, etc.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!