Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a service, plus several serving pieces, think it is

Customer Question

I have a service for 12, plus several serving pieces, think it is the St Dunstan pattern. There are three hallmarks on back that I can't describe and year 1915. Possible Gorham, Tiffany? I would like to know approximate value. I want to sell. The pieces are monogrammed. I also have a very old, fragile oil painting that is in need of repair and cleaning. It resembles a possible work of Titian, I don't know who to contact for appraisal. I have a very old urn, was told that it may be from Ming Dynasty? I also have some Navajo rugs from the 1800's, they are in very poor condition, I don't know if they have value or not?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.