Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

We have a sketching by an artist Mel Fowler the title of the

Customer Question

We have a sketching by an artist Mel Fowler the title of the all work is music and "Music and Muse" it is a sketching signed and 1 of 50. What is it worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

What is the approximate size of this?

Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

What you have is an original hand signed, titled and numbered limited edition etched print by the artist Mel Fowler. Only 50 copies of this whimsical music theme print, and yours is numbered 1. In the world of print collecting, numbered prints generally carry the same value whether it is numbered 1 or 50 out of 50. Because of the sweet image and theme of musical inspiration, this print can sell at auction for a high average of $90 - $125. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $250.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is 11" wide x 14" tall in the frame.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What would it cost me for a membership. I have quite a collection that needs appraisal.
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.