rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 12 piece set of Noritake 6041 Graywood China with

Customer Question

I have 12 piece set of Noritake 6041 Graywood China with Japan stamped on the back. All in mint condition with the exceptions: l salt shaker missing and one saucer chipped. Had 2 sets of salt and pepper shakers. what is it worth?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think it was purchased in Japan during the Korean War.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 months ago.

Your set of Noritake (Japan) china in the Graywood pattern was first introduced in 1959 and discontinued in 1971.

I am assuming you mean that you have a service for 12 plus some serving pieces, most in excellent condition. A set of this size in this pattern has a current value of $700 to $800.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!