Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My mother bought this painting yes ago after my daughter was

Customer Question

My mother bought this painting yes ago after my daughter was born she at 23 has passed away and I have this Art. I do t know what to do with
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The numbers are register number MI & 8-91. Unless the I is a 1 I do not know Roberts sills gallery Inc 27 B
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
$18.00
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.
I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.
Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.

Site Charges:

We professionals are not employees of Just Answer, We are just verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.
If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

After you get an answer about the charges, come back to this question and I can help you.

Kind regards,

Doris