Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I bought an old Spanish ship seems to be made of stone it's

Customer Question

Hello pearl I bought an old Spanish ship seems to be made of stone it's flat About 2 feet tall a foot and a half wide it has great detail on it I know it's like a Spanish shipped a pirate ship I guess and it looks really old and it's heavy I have a picture of it can I send it to you
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The color of it is brown and streams of gold in the coloring
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the front and back and any words or letters so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is my nephew standing next to it

There is no photo here.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.