Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Border Queen Kitchen Cabinet made in Fort Arkansas.

Customer Question

I have a Border Queen Kitchen Cabinet made in Fort Smith Arkansas. Can you tell me anything about it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The pull out is wood instead of metal. The sliding doors are gone and the flower bin. It is in pretty good shape.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I do not know what would help. The finish is not bad. The drawer knobs are not original I don't think.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the cabinet and any marks or metal tags.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please let me know if you got my pictures. I sent them twice but did not see any verification that they uploaded.

Good morning. There are no photos here if you used the Add Files feature.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.