Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking on turn of century (1900) dining see with table, 4

Customer Question

Looking for estimate on turn of century (1900) dining see with table, 4 leaves, 6 chairs, and separte china cabinet, server, and buffett. Good condition.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Finished in Walnut Wax 653 and that's about it. We have owned for over 40 years.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Nope...except we have professionally made mats to cover table and all four leaves...I could give you all the dimensions if desred.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 8 months ago.

Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any metal part-nail, screws..etc-of the furniture?

Also, could you inspect the furniture to try to locate the manufacturer label or mark if present?

Thanks