Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Well, I was just looking at 2 framed reproductions of Von

Customer Question

Well, I was just looking at 2 framed reproductions of Walter Von Gunten scissor cuttings and wondering about value .. if any .. we have had them sort of just packed away for about 15 yrs
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They have an "artists note" on the back with a copyright of 1963
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: one is cut of a stag under very ornate trees .. one on either side of the stag and a wonderful scroll and leaf design under the trees and stag
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

I'll need you to upload clear images for your cuttings, along with images of the artist's notes.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.