Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

A m.diehl painting of a woman in a red dress sitting at a

Customer Question

a m.diehl painting of a woman in a red dress sitting at a piano. Painting is dark and dirty and large
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: absolutely nothing, I just say it at a goodwill and saw that it was signed, I was buying for the frame which is very large but thought I would check out that signature which is really hard to see
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide the size of the painting?