Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm wondering what the value is of two dolls I have and if

Customer Question

I'm wondering what the value is of two dolls I have and if valuable, where to go in Phoenix, AZ. I'll list what is written in the back of their heads:
1) 1079 S & H DEP 8
2) Made in Germany. Armond Marseille 390 RGM 246
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello

What do you mean where you would go in Phoenix? What size are the dolls and can you send a picture?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, I mean where could I begin to search for an interested buyer in Phoenix. Do you have an email address I can send a picture to from my phone?

Hello

I can give you a few places to sell these online but, we are not allowed to give a particular person or place to sell to, that is considered unethical by appraisers.

.

You can send images here.

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda