rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles

I have acquired an old pressed flower piece of art. It is

Customer Question

I have acquired an old pressed flower piece of art. It is approximately 18" tall by 13" wide inside an inlaid wood frame. The flowers are matted on a black background and include Lily of the Valley, Queen's Ann Lace, blue flowers, small wheat stalks and colored small maple leaves. It is professionally mounted and framed and on the back it is signed Betty Glissendorf. 1984. I don't know if she was the artist or the owner.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

You have a vintage ornate wood oval frame that has been used to frame pressed flowers. The back is signed Betty Glissendorf, which is the artist, and the date, 1984, is the date where the artist made the piece. There are several pieces in the market from this artist in the 1980s period.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 150-220$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!