Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I want to sell my 1978 Ethan Bedroom set. I had it made & it

Customer Question

I want to sell my 1978 Ethan Allen Bedroom set. I had it made & it is the color of Fruit wood. I have a triple dresser with a beautiful mirror, a chest on chest large, Queen Bed Frame & two side tables that have a drawer & cabinets that open to put items in. What would be the value if I sold this? It's in mint condition & the hardware is a brushed gold more of early American. Thank you. Donna
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture ?