Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a book published in London in 1826 it is "Sayings and

Customer Question

i have a book published in London in 1826 it is "Sayings and Doings" coloured etchings by H. Heath...Do you have any additional info? Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 8 months ago.

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It is possibly a social satire by Henry Heath who wrote and illustrated similar material in the first half of the 19th century.

It would help if I can see images of the book. One of the whole book front, plus one of the title page.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Timothy in antiques.