Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Silver plated pitcher, stamped Wm Brigg on the

Customer Question

Silver plated pitcher, stamped Wm Brigg on the base....In-between the first and last name there is a stamp of a profile view of a person's face looking up and to the left. I am trying to identify the maker and the year. There are no other stamps anywhere. Thanks for your help. Tom Tivol***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pitcher and any marks on the bottom.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you email me your email address. I have a picture on my cell phone and I can email it directly to you. That is the easiest way for me to do this. Thank you for your help. Tom Tivol Prairie Village, Kansas, USA

You can email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience. I need to see the pitcher and a close up of the marks you described.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Emailing 4 photos per your instructions. Thank you. Tom

Thanks, Tom!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
All 3 photos have been emailed. Please let me know if you did not receive them. Thanks Tom

I will, it does usually take a few hours for forwarding to me.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon. I have an email indicating that you have responded to my questions regarding the Wm Brigg silver plated pitcher; however I cannot find the answer. Perhaps the email was send regarding your initial response, indicating how I was to email photos to you, but you may not as yet have received the photos. Just trying to figure this out. Thanks *****

No pictures in my email yet. I think you will get an email anytime I respond, for example, "I will, it does usually take a few hours for forwarding to me." being my last response to you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello Rarewares. I never received an answer to my questions on the Brigg silver. Can you repeat your answer for me here? Thanks so much. Tom Tivol, Prairie Village, Kansas

I never got your photos. You do have to use the same email that you used to create your account. Maybe you should try again?