Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I recently bought a drawing "supposedly" an Warhol. A pal of

Customer Question

I recently bought a drawing "supposedly" an Andy Warhol. A pal of mine & I play checkers a lot & have a few drinks for fun at his home. I would face toward this drawing & just loved looking at it. My friend one day said he was going to sell it & after he told me what the price was I IMMEDIATELY said SOLD ,paid him & now I own it. The story goes that Andy was at a bowling Alley on "Ladies league night" & drew this art on the BACKSIDE of a Bowling score card of the day,when we kept our own score back then. The drawing is about 28" x24" and I can see the score sheet thru it in places. I am fearful to open the frame because I do NOT want to damage it in anyway. You can see three faces BUT you must study it to see them. On the right side he wrote;"the human race needs some kind of HFP" with a heart in the center of the O. It also says where he drew it on the face it says;"In the Bar..." Give me your cell I can send pictures! Allen Dernbach ,Thank you!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 7 months ago.

Hello Allen,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.