Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a norman yeckley picture i was wondering about, i

Customer Question

i have a norman yeckley picture i was wondering about
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i have pictures of front and back, can i send them to you to look at
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: i have 2 ***** *****s pictures also, i was wondering if they were worth anything
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. We answer just one question per request, so I can value the Norman Yeckley picture for you, and then you can list the other ***** *****s pictures as separate questions.

Please upload a clear image of the Yeckley painting.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.