Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 3 monogrammed pieces of Aurora set and have no idea

Customer Question

I have 3 monogrammed pieces of Aurora set and have no idea of the value. They appear to be pewter but I am not sure. T
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have the piece number but hit send by accident. The sugar bowl is 3005 1/4, the creamer number is ***** 1/2 and the third piece, which I don't know what it is, has a number of 1919. I have had these thing for many years and would love to get a general value before I think about selling these pieces. Thanks you, Sharon Rinehart. Marion, WI.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No. I really don't know much about these except my father found them in an empty house in the fifties.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your original inquiry.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!