Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I would like t know the value of antique royal doulton. One

Customer Question

Hi, I would like t know the value of antique royal doulton jugs. One is 'Orlando', Patent 114107, no 24 and also has the numbers 03546 on it.
The other is a larger jug from 'Grimwades Staffs' 3984. Very hard to read the patent number, but might be 712 MAY?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your original inquiry.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of jugs and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!