Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a round glass sculpture with large identical sphere

Customer Question

I have a round glass sculpture with large identical sphere shapes inside this very clear glass "ball". It is hand blown and etched with the signature Alberto Barovier. Can you tell me if this piece is valuable?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of the signature.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank u. I will correspond shortly.

Thank you, ***** ***** time.