Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I'd like info on a painting - large, scene looks like 18, 19

Customer Question

I'd like info on a painting - large, scene looks like 18, 19 or early 20 century, looks like city in background - an outdoor field or gathering place with many men and women; most women is long white dresses with parasols. Basic colors are blue, pink. Is signed by Dubois but no first name.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't have picture of the picture and wouldn't know how to get a picture onto the computer & into your web file. Can I do this when I can get help with it?

Sure! This works more like email. I will get an alert when you respond with photos.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.