Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a garage filled with early American antiques. They

Customer Question

Good morning. I have a garage filled with early American antiques. They are from Maine and Vermont and materials are mostly Maple and Pine. They were brought to California in the early 1950s by my parents. I understand they are Circa mid eighteen hundreds. I do have some photos. If you send me your email or better yet text information, I can send them to you immediately. They are on my phone so text is preferred. I am Stephen and my number is ***** 278. 3052.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

We only answer one question per request. If you like, I can value one of these three pieces for you, and then you can list the others as separate questions. Please tell me which one you would like me to appraise for you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please use the round maple table. Keep in mind that the top of the table flips up so the table can be stored against a wall for the small rooms of the Mid 18 hundredsunless. It could also be utilized at that point as a chair against the wall.

Can you add a picture of this item with the top flipped up please, so I can see the construction on the underside of the table? These tables can be very valuable, depending on their age and construction.