Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a framed collection of 8 small fish limited edition

Customer Question

I have a framed collection of 8 small fish limited edition by Dan Mitra. The number is ***** and are signed in pencil. I have done some research and have found flowers and birds and only large pictures of fish. I would feel this is more valuable considering it's so hard to find. I am looking for the value. Thanks.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw this one for $445 and its in 100's instead of a low number like 5.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Your limited edition print number 5 of 750 by Romanian artist Dan Mitra was created in the 1990's. He did a series with four fish and with eight fish.

He is not a listed artist, so his work has not yet garnered the attention to be highly valued. This print has a current value of $550 to $600, with low print number considered.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.