Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

This question is rusufdavi. I found a conversation between

Customer Question

This question is for Expert rusufdavi. My Name is Tom
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I found a conversation between you and a customer about a print I've been looking for
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
rusufdavi:Greetings, was wondering if there was a way you could relay a message to the customer MARK who asked you about the Terry Schoonhoven lithograph a couple weeks ago. Is this possible? Let me know either way. Would be very interested in making an offer.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello

That is not possible, the appraisers do not work for the justanswer site, we come to the site to answer questions that are posted there. We have no idea who customers are or any information on them.

Glenda