Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a lot of antiques, can I send you pictures? I have 2

Customer Question

I have a lot of antiques, can I send you pictures? I have 2 Russian tea spoons, enlayed with enamel, 24 k gold plated, A.E.Bellows hand colored lithograph 24 x 30,Roul Dufy (2) prints, a vase made in Czech, 215/290 signed bichwald,
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with these one at a time starting with the Russian enameled teaspoons. Could you very kindly go ahead at your convenience and add photos of the spoons and a clear close up of the marks.

Many thanks,
Robert S.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
do you have an email that I can send directly to you, I can not get them to transfer?

By all means send them by email, the only address that gets to me is:

Mark the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category otherwise they won't know who to send it to. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. It may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

I see that you have requested a new answer. The previous expert did not get a chance to answer you yet, so I just want to be sure that you did not hit the wrong selection my mistake.

If you are requesting a new expert, I still need to see pictures. If the Add Files feature on your screen does not work for you, you can go here and use the UPLOAD IMAGES blue button then paste the address back here in the text box and I'll be able to see all of your items.

You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way.

If you did press the wrong selection and want Robert to continue, then I can opt-out and he will still be your expert for these items.