rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have some old garage tools and equipment in Maine where

Customer Question

I have some old garage tools and equipment in Maine where can I sell them?
Dave Page. ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

The best thing to do in your case is to find a local auction house to sell the items for you. They would come to you and remove it all, sell it and you would get a check 14 to 45 days later minus their 15 to 25% commission. To find a local auctioneer, you can go to liveauctioneers.com and search their directory by region to find an auctioneer near you that deals in tools and equipment.

I live in Maine and I know there are quite a few good auctioneers in our state that could help you.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!

Let me know if you have any problems.