rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a dark orange glass ashtray, about the size of a

Customer Question

I have a dark orange glass ashtray, about the size of a small dinner plate. It is very heavy. It is inscriped : "To Steve" On the second line it says "WH Blenko: and on the third line it says "4-23-65". Steve was my father. He was a smoker at that time. It doesn't look as if it was ever used as an ash tray or anything else. I have it set out as a decorative piece, not an ashtray. It is in perfect conditon. I question the value? thank you. Diana Campbell
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of front and mark (one at a time works best) and I can complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just give me an answer. Quit guiding me thru other screens. Just an answer! Thank you.

A mid-century modern Blenko glass ashtray from the 1960's has a value of $30 to $40 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer, thank you!