Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Singer sewing machine model # AD070632 that still

Customer Question

I have a Singer sewing machine model # ***** that still works and the cabinet is in good condition it dates to 1930 to 1935. Does it have any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Jon replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal.

I thin the # ***** may actually be the serial number of the machine. Could you please send me a photo of your machine?

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on the link below for sharing photos:

I look forward to seeing the images.

Thank you,