Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA
54025905

I have two oil on board Larpent paintings and I wonder if

Customer Question

I have two oil on board Larpent Roberts paintings and I wonder if they have value
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It appears I must have visited this website regarding the same issue three years ago......1) Daffodil Stream 2) Kingfisher Measure 17.5 tall by 7 5/8 wide.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 8 months ago.

Good day my name is*****

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. The art market is driven by fashion and taste and as such tends to be rather volatile. To determine a value range I track the sales history of the artists work over a span of time. The results give a solid base to build a value on.

HENRY LARPENT ROBERTS ( ? - 1890) British landscape painter, active in the latter part of the 19th century.

His landscapes have a current fair market ( auction) vale of $250.00 to $450.00 and an insurance (replacement value of) $500.00 to $900.00.

Cheers ***** *****