rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a print of a painting of a woman reading a letter.

Customer Question

I have a print of a painting of a woman reading a letter. The original was painted by Gerard Terborch in approximately 1662. Is this print worth anything and if so how much ? It is in good condition. Cheers
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

This is a print of A Lady Reading a Letter by Dutch artist Gerard Ter Borch (1617-1681), the original oil on canvas was painted in 1665, now owned by The Wallace Collection Museum in London.

This image has been printed by many different companies over the years. A framed print of this painting in good condition has a current value of $80 to $100.00USD retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.