Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** *****. and my friend has a large amount of

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. and my friend has a large amount of antique dinnerware, this one with the gnome is just one.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She lost her 30 year old daughter in December and is losing her home as well. I am trying to help her get the most money out of her belongings as she was going to let an auctioneer come in.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos that rode along with your inquiry.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the front and back so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!