Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an old painting that needs to be insured. So, i need

Customer Question

I have an old painting that needs to be insured. So , i need to have it appraised.
how can I get it done
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (do just one at a time).

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.