Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an Okura tea set which includes: tea pot, sugar bowl,

Customer Question

I have an Okura tea set which includes: tea pot, sugar bowl, creamer, six cups, six saucers, and six 6inch plates. It is white trimmed in light pink and is in the original box and packing from China where my in-laws lived from 1937 to 1941. I have not found it via the internet and would like to know how to insure it. Thank you. ***** FL
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks on the bottom.