rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a antique couch that I.am.selling for.an elderly

Customer Question

I have a antique couch that I.am.selling for.an elderly friend but I have no idea the.value was wondering.if.you could help me out?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a Victorian style couch with carved back and what looks to be velvet upholstery. The couch dates to 1910. The broken back gives this couch a resale value of $60 to $75.00. It would be $150 to $200 if it did not have that damage.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Please do click the stars to accept my answer.