Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Belleville I have 8plates-7 salad bowl-7 bowl soup-7 dessert

Customer Question

Hi!***** ***** ***** *****eville I have 8plates-7 salad bowl-7 bowl soup-7 dessert plates-9 saucer's-7 plate service-1saucier-1 sugar thing-5 cup's with #77-56-66.I also have Babath's stafordshire ltd 22 karat gold tea what do you think,thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well is it worth something?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece as well as photos of the teapot and mark.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!