rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Old new haven wall clock mayby used as railway or school

Customer Question

old new haven wall clock mayby used as railway or school clock 33 1/2 high 18 wide very old! could not find the same one can i send a picture
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There was only one picture that came with your original inquiry (extreme close-up of the dial).

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the clock so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Also, let me know of any numbers or words on the movement (if you can get the back off).

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it wont work cannot send pics have you got a email address I could use

You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “For Rarewares/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
still looking for awnser

I do not have any photos from you. The one that you added was of your backyard in the snow.

Feel free to try the Add Files feature again (only do one picture at a time) and in the meantime let me know if you emailed photos. I will contact support if so and ask them to forward to me.

I was able to get the photos sent to me, thanks so much.

This is a 1870 New Haven Clock Company (Connecticut) octagon 8-day regulator schoolhouse/office clock. In working condition, this clock has a value of $180 to $200.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!