Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Value of german fairing the moon in bad spirits.bisque

Customer Question

value of german fairing the moon in bad spirits.bisque figurine,1850-1899
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the figurine and a picture of the manufacturer mark?

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

On today's market, an antique 19th century Victorian era German bisque fairing figure of "The Moon in Bad Spirits" can sell for $100 - $200.

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.