Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a complete set of 1904 post cards that I believe are

Customer Question

I have a complete set of 1904 post cards that I believe are called "Bonnet Girl" There is a different picture for each day of the week. the girl is in a red dress with a white bonnet. No face is shown. Monday depicts washing, Tuesday- ironing, Wed. - sewing, Thursday - baking, Friday - sweeping, Sat. - going to market, Sunday - going to church, holding an umbrella. Would love to know the value of these.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of any of the cards?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I could but I don't know how.

You should see a link that says "add file" just below where you write the messages. Could you see it?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you available on Facebook?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I now have the pictures in an e-mail which I could forward to you if I had an e-mail address. Sorry I am not computer literate so I don't think this service will work for me.

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/11d0b05593e54dcc8a45a8e4489ac92d

Thanks!