Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a Collection of dolls from around the world that my

Customer Question

I have a Collection of dolls from around the world that my parents collected in the late 50's from when my father was in the service. Where do I go to see what, if anything, they are worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Alright, thank you for your time. This was not the answer I was looking for. I was looking for an idea of what kind of place I needed to call. Sorry for wasting your time.
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

You can definitely contact a local consignment auction in your area or a consignment shop that will sell these on your behalf. They do not quite fulfill the requirements for specialty doll auctions and the high value of each is approximately $30 per doll on today's market.