Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Im ***** *****.How much does, I'm trying to find the price

Customer Question

Hi, im ***** *****.How much does
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm trying to find the price for one of my paints. It's a 1975 mother and child by Myacothe Kuller, with a title of " the child dreaming... all else continuing "
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It also have two flyers in the back of the paint.
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

You have a vintage signed, limited edition framed lithograph print by Hyacinthe Kuller. Yours is numbered 41 of 175 copies made. On today's market, this can sell for as high as $400 at auction.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora