Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have two (photo serigraphy's) 30"x40" (approx.) Milton MM

Customer Question

I have two (photo serigraphy's) 30"x40" (approx.) Milton Green MM blacksitting, which were reproduce early 70's by the author for MM famous book. I bought them in NY in 1972. they are signed in pencil and numbered by the Milton Green.
Who will appraise them for me?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 7 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am at work right now. I will be able to upload photos later on, is that ok?

Absolutely. I may not be on then, but I will get an email notice and will do the research the next time I'm available--which is at least a few hours a day, including weekends.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is this in addition to the 33 dlrs. I am being charge to my Credit card now?

You should not have any additional charges, unless you request a phone call. (Please don't do that.)

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is to complicated, please cancel any request I just made. I am not going to continue with the request. Cancell all my requests. including my credit card charges.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hallo are you there???