Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an oil paint and I've been trying to research the

Customer Question

I have an oil paint and I've been trying to research the artist but haven't had success
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Nora I don't want to do a one time appraisal and don't want any monthly charge for this service I would also like a phone number to contact you or ur compant
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cleared up problem and would like to procede
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How do we do thos