Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a brooch with a 25 karat amethyst in the center of a

Customer Question

I have a brooch with a 25 karat amethyst in the center of a wreath, The marking is the back has diamond symbol with the letters WBs inside next to it has four markings, a tree, a lion, a laurel and the letter F. can you tell me anything about this markings?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

At your convenience, please send very clear, in-focus, close-up images of the hallmarks and well the clasp and a full view of the front and back.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where do I send the photograph
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora