Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a very old beautiful Italian marble table. It is

Customer Question

I have a very old beautiful Italian marble table. It is stamped and it is numbered and printed with made in Italy. Approximate size of marble is 3x3feet and the base has scrolled feet and some peg nails. I do not know the wood but it is a lighter color. The marble is swirled with burgandy,taupe, and creamy grey tones. I would like to sell it. I just don't know anything in reference to its value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the stamps/labels.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.