Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Silverware set - Sterling - and Barton -. March 2 1897 - 12+

Customer Question

Silverware set - Sterling - Reed and Barton - Pat. March 2 1897 - 12+ of 3 sizes forks, 4 sizes of spoons, 2 sizes knives, numerous serving pieces. Is this of any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the pattern and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of one fork and the mark on the back. Let me know the number of pieces in total and whether the set is monogrammed.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.