Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

A Stutz begonia print number 6 in series 1336, I believe it

Customer Question

A Stutz begonia print number 6 in series 1336
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I believe it is signed
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I bought it at a charity auction
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting/print, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Also, disregard the phone call request if it pops-up, that is a service that I do not offer. I can work from your photos.